Followers

Thursday, 27 July 2017

Tag # 59 Seaside

                       
                              Tag # 58 Showcase is HERE

It's the middle of our summer..so what better theme than the Seaside....as a child I spent most of my summer holidays on the beach, I can still remember the taste of the sand in my sandwiches, no matter how many times I wiped my hands there were always those few grains that got attached to the bread....lol.
Only the one Tag from me this week..I am having treatment for some skin cancer on my nose and it's reached the stage where its getting quite sore so I'm lacking a bit in concentration at the moment...

                                                 Sandie


I apologise for the poor quality photograph..I used textured art card for my tag...it looks a lot better and brighter in real life,lol.
Please link your entry below.....Have fun...x

3 comments:

chrissie said...

A terrific tag Sandie

Hope all goes well with your cancer treatment

Love Chrissie xx

WendyK said...

Gorgeous tag Sandie, hope all goes well.
Hugs Wendy

Valerie-Jael said...

Great tag and lovely theme!