Followers

Thursday, 17 November 2016

Tag # 23. Texture

                     **************************************
                         Tag #  22 showcase is HERE
                     **************************************

                             The theme this week is TEXTURE....

                                           Here are my Tags.


For this tag I used texture paste through a stencil for the background


                           This Tag has an embossed background.

I am looking forward to seeing all your Tags..have fun everyone...x

5 comments:

Rosie Schirrmeister said...

Adorable samples.
Thank you for the challenge

Nan Bourdeu said...

Love you tags, Sandie! Mine was rather tossed together to make sure I made the deadline :) xx

Marty Fishman said...

Very cool samples - thank you for the inspiration :-)

Marty Fishman said...

I'm having some trouble with leaving a comment...you might get 3 from me!

Love your tags - they're very cool. Thanks for the inspiration and for the challenge :-)

WendyK said...

Not sure what has happened to my entry, it seems to have disappeared.