Followers

Thursday, 10 November 2016

Tag # 22. House / Home

                                 Tag 21 Showcase is HERE


Welcome to challenge Tag # 22...this week it's all about Houses / Homes.....I am looking forward to seeing your entries....

             Here are my Tags in the hope they inspire you...

Sorry the picture quality is poor..the lighting here is so poor in bad weather as I am over shadowed by trees...

                                                     Sandie



                                    Have fun everyone...x




4 comments:

chrissie said...

Both wonderful tags. I love that you give the theme for next week so we can get started on ideas.

Love Chrissie xx

WendyK said...

Two fabulous tags, especially love the top one.

Donna Ellis said...

Beautiful tags! this is my first visit to your blog. I wish you had a Follow By Email option! What a fun challenge! hugs, de

Zoe Sanderson said...

Love your tags, especially the mock key ring one. XOXO