Followers

Thursday, 27 October 2016

Tag # 20. Your Favourite Theme

                            Tag # 19 Showcase is HERE

I have several themes that I like but my favourite of all time is Nautical..anything to do with the sea, ranging from  beaches, boats, shells, lighthouses..even people fishing.
I am really looking forward this week to seeing everyone's favourite theme...

Here are my tags....
                                                      Sandie




                                     Have fun everyone....x


3 comments:

Lorraine Grover said...

Hi, I've just come across your challenge, love your two Tags.

Hugs Lorraine xx

Drea Slee said...

Beautiful beachy tags! This is my first time entering here. Love that there's a blog challenge dedicated to tags!

WendyK said...

Two lovely seaside tags, one of my favourite themes.