Followers

Thursday, 18 August 2016

Tag # 10 Book Print

__________________________________________________

                           Tag # 9 Showcase is HERE
__________________________________________________

Our challenge this week is to show some Book Print on your Tag....
Any sized tag, any medium and you can enter as many times as you wish, so long as each Tag is covered by a separate blog post.
Here are my Tags..hope they inspire you to enter the challenge....


                                                       Sandie




I am currently looking for Guest Designers, this is open to everyone who enters the Go Tag Thursday Challenges.....if so email me here at sandie.w@live.co.uk

2 comments:

Rosie Schirrmeister said...

I love this theme.

Wonderful samples, Sandie


Thank you for the challenge.

Corrie Herriman said...

Added my tag!
Corrie