Followers

Thursday, 14 July 2016

Tag # 5 Flower Power


                                   Tag # 4 Showcase is HERE

        **********************************************************************
I'm looking for 2 guest designers for August...this is only open to entrants to Go Tag Thursday Challenges.
So if you are interested, please email Sandie here...sandie.w@live.co.uk 

          **********************************************************************

Welcome to Tag # 5 challenge...the theme is Flower Power...so show some, or at least one flower on your Tag.
Any size tag, any medium...just stay in theme.
Here are my samples.....
                                         
                                             Sandie



                                                       Have Fun....x

1 comment:

chrissie said...

Sorry I only just saw this as I can't see black backgrounds on my i-pad which I have been using this week

Looking forward to the next challenge

Love Chrissie xx